The American Nuclear Society / Health Physics Society student chapter of Oregon State University is a student run organization connected to the American Nuclear Society National Chapter. We run social events throughout the year and provide volunteer opportunities to students in the Nuclear Engineering / Radiation Health Physics department.
- New type of semiconductor could change face of consumer electronics
- Atmospheric carbon dioxide used for energy storage products
- Expert to discuss startup business issues, patents
- Matched “hybrid” systems may hold key to wider use of renewable energy
- New technology may speed up, build awareness of landslide risks