The American Nuclear Society / Health Physics Society student chapter of Oregon State University is a student run organization connected to the American Nuclear Society National Chapter. We run social events throughout the year and provide volunteer opportunities to students in the Nuclear Engineering / Radiation Health Physics department.
- Health care systems engineering expert to head OSU school
- Cox named director of Cascadia Lifelines Program
- “Smart manufacturing” initiative to aid Pacific Northwest business and industry
- Sixth cohort begins work with OSU Advantage Accelerator
- New technology could improve use of small-scale hydropower in developing nations