The American Nuclear Society / Health Physics Society student chapter of Oregon State University is a student run organization connected to the American Nuclear Society National Chapter. We run social events throughout the year and provide volunteer opportunities to students in the Nuclear Engineering / Radiation Health Physics department.
- Advantage Accelerator “graduates” moving toward successful new businesses, jobs
- New assay to spot fake malaria drugs could save thousands of lives
- Sophisticated radiation detector designed for broad public use
- NSF awards $200,000 to develop technology to treat sepsis, a global killer
- Ron Adams named interim research VP at OSU