The American Nuclear Society / Health Physics Society student chapter of Oregon State University is a student run organization connected to the American Nuclear Society National Chapter. We run social events throughout the year and provide volunteer opportunities to students in the Nuclear Engineering / Radiation Health Physics department.
- New technology may speed up, build awareness of landslide risks
- New advance in cryopreservation could change management of world blood supplies
- OSU partnership forms new center for software development
- Running robots of future may learn from world’s best two-legged runners: birds
- Oregon State University Advantage Accelerator accepting applications