The American Nuclear Society / Health Physics Society student chapter of Oregon State University is a student run organization connected to the American Nuclear Society National Chapter. We run social events throughout the year and provide volunteer opportunities to students in the Nuclear Engineering / Radiation Health Physics department.
- Earthquake preparations need to start now, OSU dean advises federal officials
- New energy sensors at OSU will test local electric grid
- Professional workshop to explore surging interest in the “Internet of Things”
- Inspired by humans, a robot takes a walk in the grass
- OSU to help produce “Grand Challenge Engineers” of the future