The American Nuclear Society / Health Physics Society student chapter of Oregon State University is a student run organization connected to the American Nuclear Society National Chapter. We run social events throughout the year and provide volunteer opportunities to students in the Nuclear Engineering / Radiation Health Physics department.
- Concrete expert to head Civil and Construction Engineering
- OSU Open Source Lab improves infrastructure, services
- Northwest residents should channel fear of earthquake into pragmatic action
- Gift establishes professorship in “humanitarian engineering” at Oregon State
- Engineering initiatives to make education more inclusive, relevant