The American Nuclear Society / Health Physics Society student chapter of Oregon State University is a student run organization connected to the American Nuclear Society National Chapter. We run social events throughout the year and provide volunteer opportunities to students in the Nuclear Engineering / Radiation Health Physics department.
- OSU robotics program ranked best in West, fourth in nation
- Explosive noises may originate from west side of OSU campus
- After year of work, OSU electric car team places second in inaugural EcoMarathon
- Engineers create a better way to boil water – with industrial, electronics applications
- New type of cement could offer environmental protection, lower cost