The American Nuclear Society / Health Physics Society student chapter of Oregon State University is a student run organization connected to the American Nuclear Society National Chapter. We run social events throughout the year and provide volunteer opportunities to students in the Nuclear Engineering / Radiation Health Physics department.
- OSU to help produce “Grand Challenge Engineers” of the future
- OSU to join National Science Foundation “Innovation Corps”
- OSU innovation boosts Wi-Fi bandwidth tenfold
- Initiative to make OSU a national leader in construction safety research
- Optics, nanotechnology combined to create low-cost sensor for gases