- Week 8: Water Filtration Workshop
- Week 8: Water Filtration WorkshopPosted 3 days ago
The General Meeting is at its normal time again this week: 6pm in Owen 103. We have a special meeting, as we'll be doing a super fun, hands-on water filtration workshop. We hope you can…
- Humanitarian Engineering Seminar Continued
- Humanitarian Engineering Seminar ContinuedPosted 2 weeks ago
There is one more speaker in the Humanitarian Engineering Seminar series. David Manz, an environmental engineer, will be discussing theFuture of the BioSand Filter. In addition to his lecture, there will…
- Week 7 General Meeting Time Moved
- Week 7 General Meeting Time MovedPosted 2 weeks ago
The General Meeting is at 7pm this week, in Owen 103. The adjusted time is to accommodate a guest speaker. Also remember we're in our new location! We hope you'll still be able to make it!
How to get involved
- Stay in touch! The best way to keep up-to-date is to join our mailing list.
- Become an official member!
- Come to a meeting! Our calendar below shows all upcoming events:
Thanks to CH2M Hill for sponsoring our chapter!