Spring Meeting Times!
Local Projects: Thursdays at 5pm in BAT 250
Nicaragua Program: Tuesdays at 7pm in BAT 150
Cambodia Program: Tuesdays at 6pm in BAT 250
Tortilla Social: Thursday 4/6 at 6pm in Kearney 305
Soils: Thursday 4/13 at 6pm in Kearney 305
Concrete: Thursday 4/20 at 6pm in Kearney 305
Student/Faculty Mixer: 6/8, details coming soon!
EWB-OSU is the Oregon State University student chapter of EWB-USA.
We are a non-profit humanitarian organization that partners with developing communities worldwide to improve their quality of life and meet their basic human needs.
We do so through the implementation of environmentally and economically sustainable engineering projects, while developing internationally responsible engineering students.
We currently have two international programs in Nicaragua and Cambodia, as well as a domestic projects group. Come learn more about how to get involved!
How to Get Involved
- Come to a meeting! Our scheduled meeting times for Spring 2017 are above.
- Stay in touch! The best way to keep up-to-date is to join our mailing list.
- Become an official member!
- Contact a board member if you have any questions!
- Week 1 Newsletter Spring 2017
- Week 1 Newsletter Spring 2017Posted 1 month ago
1) Happy Monday!
2) The annual banquet is coming up on Saturday April 29th. Please let us know if you're interested in volunteering!
3) The EWB spring retreat is from April 21st to…
- Winter 2017 Quarterly Newsletter
- Winter 2017 Quarterly NewsletterPosted 1 month ago
Winter 2017 Quarterly Newsletter
Thank you to everyone who was involved in EWB-OSU last quarter. We made some big decisions, and have a lot to look forward to in the future! Read below for…
- Week 9 Newsletter Winter 2017
- Week 9 Newsletter Winter 2017Posted 3 months ago
1) Congratulations to the new 2017-2018 EWB-OSU board members!!!
President: John Ren
Vice President: Shaylin Pfarr
Secretary: Manasi Vyas
Treasurer: Bhargavi Korlipara
Executive Board Member: Julianne Robinson
And our new coordinators:
Cambodia: Keaton Townsend
Nicaragua: Jason Dong
Domestic: Kyler Roberts
Thanks to CH2M Hill for sponsoring our chapter!