Annual Banquet 2017
Our biggest fundraiser of the year! This year’s annual banquet and silent auction will be held on Saturday, April 29 at 5:30 pm. Come to learn about the status of our projects, try food inspired by the countries we work in, and to support our club with a chance to win goods purchased while abroad and donated by local businesses.
A limited number of tickets will be sold at the door, so make sure to get yours ahead of time!
Winter Meeting Times!
**General Meetings for week 3 through 6 will be held in Owen 241
General Meetings: Thursdays at 6pm in Kearney 212**
Local Projects: Thursdays at 5pm in Kearney 305
Nicaragua Program: Wednesdays at 6pm in BAT 150
Cambodia Program: Tuesdays at 5pm in BAT 250
EWB-OSU is the Oregon State University student chapter of EWB-USA.
We are a non-profit humanitarian organization that partners with developing communities worldwide to improve their quality of life and meet their basic human needs.
We do so through the implementation of environmentally and economically sustainable engineering projects, while developing internationally responsible engineering students.
We currently have two international programs in Nicaragua and Cambodia, as well as a domestic projects group. Come learn more about how to get involved!
How to Get Involved
- Come to a meeting! Our scheduled meeting times for Fall 2016 are above.
- Stay in touch! The best way to keep up-to-date is to join our mailing list.
- Become an official member!
- Contact a board member if you have any questions!
- Week 9 Newsletter Winter 2017
- Week 9 Newsletter Winter 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
1) Congratulations to the new 2017-2018 EWB-OSU board members!!!
President: John Ren
Vice President: Shaylin Pfarr
Secretary: Manasi Vyas
Treasurer: Bhargavi Korlipara
Executive Board Member: Julianne Robinson
And our new coordinators:
Cambodia: Keaton Townsend
Nicaragua: Jason Dong
Domestic: Kyler Roberts
- Week 8 Newsletter Winter 2017
- Week 8 Newsletter Winter 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
1) The polls for the 2017-2018 EWB-OSU board members and coordinators Elections will close this Thursday at 5pm - so make sure you enter your votes in by then! Vote by…
- Week 7 Newsletter Winter 2017
- Week 7 Newsletter Winter 2017Posted 1 month ago
1) The General Meeting this Thursday is Elections!!! If you are running for a position - we look forward to seeing your slide! Everyone should attend and help select our leadership…
Thanks to CH2M Hill for sponsoring our chapter!