This term, we have some amazing workshops happening starting January 17th and hope that you will be able to attend.
Workshop 1: Humanitarian Engineering Minor Workshop
- Dr. Nordica MacCarty will be presenting on the Humanitarian Engineering minor and courses available at OSU.
- When: 01/17/2019 - 5 pm | West Hall Lounge
Workshop 2: Resume Building Workshop
- Amanda Cordes from the engineering advising office will be presenting on how to highlight your EWB experience on your resume. Bring a copy of your resume!
- When: 01/23/2019 - 6 pm | Location TBD
Workshop 3: Design Process Workshop
- We'll be discussing the engineering design process, including assessing requirements, determining specifications, and alternatives analysis, and human-centered design
- When: 01/30/2019 - 6 pm | Location TBD
Workshop 4: Solidworks
- Learn the basics of 3D Computer Aided Design in Solidworks. EWB uses solidworks for designs and technical drawings of piping and tank systems and structural supports.
- When: 02/06/2019 - 6 pm | Location TBD
Workshop 5: AutoCAD
- Learn the basics of AutoCAD, a civil engineering computer aided design program that EWB uses to design layouts of water distribution systems.
- When: 02/13/2019 - 6 pm | Location TBD
For more information about workshops contact:
Kathleen Frisella or Kayla Archer - email@example.com