Fall 2017 Meeting Times!
Local Projects: TBD
Nicaragua Program: Wednesdays at 6pm in BAT 150
Cambodia Program: Tuesdays at 6pm in BAT 150
- All majors and skill-levels!
- Community members, e-campus students, grad students, and faculty members.
No experience is necessary and we accept new members year-round.
Fall Term Workshops and Events:
EWB-OSU Annual Welcome Event (with snacks!): Thursday 9/28 at 6pm in Owen 106
Communication Game Night: Thursday 10/5 at 6pm; Location: Batcheller 150
Pizza Social- Travelers and Their Experiences: Thursday 10/12 at 6pm; Location: Batcheller 250
End of Term Potluck*: Thursday 11/30 at 6pm; Location: STAG 111
*See the weekly newsletter for the potluck food spreadsheet (or email the secretary or vp – contact info can be found in the ‘Contact’ tab)
EWB-OSU is the Oregon State University student chapter of EWB-USA.
We are a non-profit humanitarian organization that partners with developing communities worldwide to improve their quality of life and meet their basic human needs.
We do so through the implementation of environmentally and economically sustainable engineering projects, while developing internationally responsible engineering students.
We currently have two international programs in Nicaragua and Cambodia, as well as a domestic projects group. Come learn more about how to get involved!
How to Get Involved
- Come to a meeting! Our scheduled meeting times for Fall 2017 are above.
- Stay in touch! The best way to keep up-to-date is to join our mailing list.
- Become an official member!
- Contact a board member if you have any questions!
- Week 1 Newsletter Spring 2017
- Week 1 Newsletter Spring 2017Posted 8 months ago
1) Happy Monday!
2) The annual banquet is coming up on Saturday April 29th. Please let us know if you're interested in volunteering!
3) The EWB spring retreat is from April 21st to…
- Winter 2017 Quarterly Newsletter
- Winter 2017 Quarterly NewsletterPosted 8 months ago
Winter 2017 Quarterly Newsletter
Thank you to everyone who was involved in EWB-OSU last quarter. We made some big decisions, and have a lot to look forward to in the future! Read below for…
- Week 9 Newsletter Winter 2017
- Week 9 Newsletter Winter 2017Posted 9 months ago
1) Congratulations to the new 2017-2018 EWB-OSU board members!!!
President: John Ren
Vice President: Shaylin Pfarr
Secretary: Manasi Vyas
Treasurer: Bhargavi Korlipara
Executive Board Member: Julianne Robinson
And our new coordinators:
Cambodia: Keaton Townsend
Nicaragua: Jason Dong
Domestic: Kyler Roberts
Thanks to CH2M Hill for sponsoring our chapter!