Annual Banquet 2017
Our biggest fundraiser of the year! This year’s annual banquet and silent auction will be held on Saturday, April 29 at 5:30 pm. Come to learn about the status of our projects, try food inspired by the countries we work in, and to support our club with a chance to win goods purchased while abroad and donated by local businesses.
A limited number of tickets will be sold at the door, so make sure to get yours ahead of time here!
Winter Meeting Times!
**General Meetings for week 3 through 6 will be held in Owen 241
General Meetings: Thursdays at 6pm in Kearney 212**
Local Projects: Thursdays at 5pm in Kearney 305
Nicaragua Program: Wednesdays at 6pm in BAT 150
Cambodia Program: Tuesdays at 5pm in BAT 250
EWB-OSU is the Oregon State University student chapter of EWB-USA.
We are a non-profit humanitarian organization that partners with developing communities worldwide to improve their quality of life and meet their basic human needs.
We do so through the implementation of environmentally and economically sustainable engineering projects, while developing internationally responsible engineering students.
We currently have two international programs in Nicaragua and Cambodia, as well as a domestic projects group. Come learn more about how to get involved!
How to Get Involved
- Come to a meeting! Our scheduled meeting times for Fall 2016 are above.
- Stay in touch! The best way to keep up-to-date is to join our mailing list.
- Become an official member!
- Contact a board member if you have any questions!
- Week 7 Newsletter Winter 2017
- Week 7 Newsletter Winter 2017Posted 4 days ago
1) The General Meeting this Thursday is Elections!!! If you are running for a position - we look forward to seeing your slide! Everyone should attend and help select our leadership…
- Week 6 Newsletter Winter 2017
- Week 6 Newsletter Winter 2017Posted 1 week ago
1) The General Meeting this Thursday is another AutoCAD workshop!! The meeting will be in OWEN 241 at 6pm!
2) Attend the Brown Paper Bag Lunch with the company Green Empowerment! The lunch will…
- Week 5 Newsletter Winter 2017
- Week 5 Newsletter Winter 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
1) The General Meeting this Thursday is the AutoCAD workshop!! The meeting will be in OWEN 241 at 6pm! The workshop will be led by an OSU Professor.
2) This week is the Chipotle Fundraiser!!!! It…
Thanks to CH2M Hill for sponsoring our chapter!