Annual Banquet Information
- Appetizers, dinner and dessert (vegetarian and vegan options available; a google form will be sent out for dietary preferences upon ticket purchase)
- Participation in a silent auction featuring items donated by local businesses and item purchased by travel members in partnering countries (Nicaragua, Cambodia)
- Mingling with current EWB-OSU members
- Preferential seating (center table, 1st row)
- Priority meal service
- Personal student guides that will explain the scope of our programs and the impacts we have made. Guides will also answer questions, engage in discussion, and share their experiences during the mingling portion of the banquet.
Spring 2018 Meeting Times
Nicaragua Program: Tuesdays at 6pm in BAT 150
Cambodia Program: Wednesdays at 4pm in KEAR 205
- All majors and skill-levels!
- Community members, e-campus students, grad students, and faculty members.
No experience is necessary and we accept new members year-round.
EWB-OSU is the Oregon State University student chapter of EWB-USA.
We are a non-profit humanitarian organization that partners with developing communities worldwide to improve their quality of life and meet their basic human needs.
We do so through the implementation of environmentally and economically sustainable engineering projects, while developing internationally responsible engineering students.
We currently have two international programs in Nicaragua and Cambodia, as well as a domestic projects group. Come learn more about how to get involved!
How to Get Involved
- Come to a meeting! Our scheduled meeting times for Winter 2018 are above.
- Stay in touch! The best way to keep up-to-date is to join our mailing list.
- Become an official member!
- Contact a board member if you have any questions!
- Winter 2017 Quarterly Newsletter
- Winter 2017 Quarterly NewsletterPosted 12 months ago
Winter 2017 Quarterly Newsletter
Thank you to everyone who was involved in EWB-OSU last quarter. We made some big decisions, and have a lot to look forward to in the future! Read below for…
- Week 9 Newsletter Winter 2017
- Week 9 Newsletter Winter 2017Posted 1 year ago
1) Congratulations to the new 2017-2018 EWB-OSU board members!!!
President: John Ren
Vice President: Shaylin Pfarr
Secretary: Manasi Vyas
Treasurer: Bhargavi Korlipara
Executive Board Member: Julianne Robinson
And our new coordinators:
Cambodia: Keaton Townsend
Nicaragua: Jason Dong
Domestic: Kyler Roberts
- Week 8 Newsletter Winter 2017
- Week 8 Newsletter Winter 2017Posted 1 year ago
1) The polls for the 2017-2018 EWB-OSU board members and coordinators Elections will close this Thursday at 5pm - so make sure you enter your votes in by then! Vote by…
Thanks to CH2M Hill for sponsoring our chapter!