Attendees: Jessy, YunJi, Zach, Sean, Miri, Diana, Matt, Alex, AJ, Eric
Rachael: Met with Mike Olsen. Recommends a total station, but we still need to consider the optical theodolite. Next step is to talk with David Trejo, Dean of CCE.
YunJi: Grant writing workshop at PSU. Set up a doodle poll for a time to work on
AJ: Library hosts a grant writing workshop. Talk to professors who teach WR 327 for help writing.
Eric: if we are still interested in setting up a fun run, he work on making that happen.
- We could get a t-shirt to hand out to participants.
- 3K length?
- We could get sponsors (Great Harvet Bread donations, Jamba Juice).
- Keep it on campus to avoid insurance filling
- Time: End of term (Weekend before Dead Week or Finals week)
- Earth Week Booth- 11-3
- Papa’s Pizza will let us do a fundraiser with them 2x a year. So we can do another one before the end of the term.
- Sherene (a friend) is a sociology major that will help us with writing grants.
- Still waiting on Panda Express for flyers
Miri: Africa night is this weekend. Do we want to put something together?
- We didn’t much out of the presentation last year
- Not worth putting together
- Working with Sean on revamp the El Salvador page, we might want to archive it into a completed projects section.
- Talking with some people about fundraising during football tickets being sold, we will probably make it a summer project.
Alex: If we want to revamp the website, we should save it as a task for an IT coordinator. Need to start actively seeking one out.
Zach: Travel insurance bought, EZ -scan gel bought. Motion to approve the purchace: Approved by the board