To contact EWB-OSU, please direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact any of our elected members directly:
Elected Officers for 2017-2018
President: John Ren
John is a 4th year student at OSU studying Industrial Engineering. As President, his duties are to oversee the successful growth of the program and act as a liaison between EWB-OSU, OSU, and the College of Engineering. John joined because he is passionate about nonprofit work. His interests include photography and enjoying Oregon’s great outdoors.
Vice President: Shaylin Pfarr
Shaylin is a fourth year honors chemical engineering student. On campus, she is involved in K-12 college-preparation outreach, the engineering leadership academy, and the CBEE club. She is currently working towards completing her thesis centering around nano-toxicology before graduation.
Treasurer: Bhargavi Korlipara
I am a 2nd-year student studying Bioengineering. As treasurer, I handle all club transactions, including donations, expenditures, and reimbursements. I joined EWB during my first year at OSU because I was interested in applying and developing engineering skills while engaging in humanitarian work abroad. Outside of EWB, I enjoy rock climbing, reading, participating in other student clubs, exploring new places to eat, and spending time outdoors.
Secretary: Manasi Vyas
I’m Manasi, a chemical engineering major. My future goal is to work in the renewable energy sector and help mitigate the effects of climate change. My other passion lies in humanitarian engineering, as I want to do my part as an engineer to make other’s lives better in impoverished regions. My hobbies include reading, rock climbing, playing the flute, and astronomy.
Executive Board Member: Julianne Robinson
I am a senior in Ecological Engineering and Spanish. I joined EWB because I am passionate about engineering and service; I hope to someday work internationally. I am also involved in research on campus, and I enjoy running, hiking, and being outdoors.
- Cambodia Coordinator: Keaton Townley email@example.com
- Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Lead, Cambodia: Jesse Harris firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicaragua Project Coordinator: Jason Dong email@example.com
- Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Lead, Nicaragua: Jessa Sequira firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domestic Projects Coordinator: Kyler Roberts email@example.com
- Membership: Jamie Skeie firstname.lastname@example.org
- IT: Caitlyn Cook email@example.com
- Outreach: Jennifer Daniels firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workshop: Gabriel Kemling email@example.com
- Fundraising: Randy Tran firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lewis Semprini – Environmental Engineering
- John Selker-Water Resources Engineer
- Travis Walker-Chemical Engineer, CBEE
- Dr. Stephen Good (BEE)
Alternatively, you may send mail to the following address:
School of CBEE
103 Gleeson Hall
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR 97331-2702