For Fall 2022, we meet weekly in Rogers 332 from 6-7 PM! Be sure to register via the SEE portal (here) to be on our mailing list for updates and information.
Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/CUrEfbWPHy
1) 3D Print Competition - Compete with other members by designing and printing a product with certain requirements. More information to be released soon at the October 5th meeting!
2) Printer Build - Work with a team to custom-build a 3D printer
3) National Competitions - Participate in national 3D printing and design competitions!
4) Printer Upkeep - Learn how to service the 3D printers!
5) General Member - Just here to print!
Come to a meeting and get involved! Every term we review 3D printing news and updates, work together on projects, and lead educational sessions about a variety of aspects of 3D printing. Additionally, we will train you on how to use our 3D printers!
If you haven't registered under the SLI system, you can do that here: https://apps.ideal-logic.com/osusli… Dues for this club are typically $30 for the entire academic year or $10 a term (but this year Fall term is free!), used to cover material costs and maintenance of our 3D printers. Feel free to attend a couple meetings before paying dues!
For any questions contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated October 2022.