We are meeting weekly on Tuesdays at 6:30 PM in Rodgers 230! Be sure to register via the SLI portal (here) to be on our mailing list for updates and information.
Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/CUrEfbWPHy
Fall 2021 Project Options
1) 3D Print Competition - Compete with other members by designing and printing a product with certain requirements. More information to be released soon at the October 5th meeting!
2) Printer Build - Work with a team to custom-build a 3D printer
3) National Competitions - Participate in national 3D printing and design competitions!
4) Printer Upkeep - Learn how to service the 3D printers!
5) General Member - Just here to print!
Come to a meeting and get involved! Every week we review 3D printing news and updates, work together on projects, and lead educational sessions about a variety of aspects of 3D printing. Additionally, we will train you on how to use our 3D printers!
If you haven't registered under the SLI system, you can do that here: https://apps.ideal-logic.com/osusli… Dues for this club are $30 for the entire academic year or $10 a term, used to cover material costs and maintenance of our 3D printers. Feel free to attend a couple meetings before paying dues!
For any questions contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated Fall 2021.